some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

samedi 6 juin 2009

Sad Movies


Vốn "chuyên trị" xem phim buồn (sad ending), nhất là phim tình cảm buồn, càng buồn càng sướng, nay giới thiệu cho các bạn nào có cùng sở thích theo dõi, vì toàn phim hay nên xếp không có thứ tự đâu, chỉ chia thành 2 nhóm là phim tình cảm buồn và phim không tình cảm nhưng cũng buồn.

Phim tình cảm buồn:
01. Nouvo cinema Paradiso (bản cắt chiếu rạp, không phải bản đủ)

02. Chinatown
03. The Remains of the Day
04. The Constant Gardener
05. The English Patient
06. Vertigo
07. Revolutionary Road
08. Failan
09. Leaving Las Vegas
10. Out of Africa
11. Bá Vương biệt cơ (Farewell My Concubine)
12. The Fountain
13. Cyrano de Bergerac
14. 204615. The Reader




16. A Brighter Summer Day 
Phim không tình cảm nhưng cũng buồn
01. American History X

02. Das Boot
03. Hotaru no haka (Grave of the Fireflies)
04. Vô gian đạo (Infernal Affairs)
05. The Departed
06. Midnight Cowboy
07. Dog Day Afternoon
08. One Flew over the Cuckcoo's Nest
09. The Elephant Man
10. Amadeus
11. Artificial Intelligence: AI

12. Sunset Blvd.
13.
Idi i smotri (Come and See)14. Apocalypse Now15. Seven

Tạm thế đã.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire