some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

jeudi 14 mai 2009

Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961)


Vừa xem liền hai phim của Audrey Hepburn, Roman Holiday và Breakfast at Tiffany's. Không thích Roman Holiday lắm (mặc dù Hepburn thì vẫn xinh như thế ) nhưng Breakfast at Tiffany's thì khác, lời thoại cực hay và văn hoa, không hổ danh là chuyển thể từ truyện ngắn của Truman Capote:

Paul Varjak: Sing Sing?
Holly Golightly: [she gargles] . Yes. I always thought it was a ridiculous name for a prison. Sing Sing, I mean. Sounds more like it should be an opera house or something.

Mặc dù có nhiều chi tiết khá "sến" và cách xây dựng nhân vật Yunioshi quá nhảm nhưng lời thoại hay cộng thêm trang phục thanh lịch, ca khúc Moon River và nhất là vẻ đẹp của Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's xứng đáng là bộ phim huyền thoại của một ngôi sao huyền thoại.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire