some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Setsuko Hara (1920 - 2015)






Một trong những hy vọng trong đời của tôi là được một lần gặp Setsuko Hara và cảm ơn bà về những bộ phim đẹp. Rất tiếc hôm nay được biết bà đã mất tháng 9 vừa qua. Rất tiếc.

==============



November 25, 2015 11:32 pm JST

Acting legend Setsuko Hara of Ozu film "Tokyo Story" dies at 95

Setsuko Hara in a film "Tamashii wo Nagero" (Throw the Soul) (Photo courtesy of Shinchosha Publishing) © Kyodo
TOKYO (Kyodo) -- Legendary actress Setsuko Hara, who starred in the Yasujiro Ozu movie "Tokyo Story," died of pneumonia on Sept. 5 at a hospital in Kanagawa Prefecture, her family said Wednesday. She was 95.
     She was the heroine in golden-age Japanese movies including the Ozu works "Tokyo Story" in 1953 and "Late Spring" in 1949, as well as in "The Green Mountains" directed by Tadashi Imai in 1949, "El Idiota" by Akira Kurosawa in 1951 and "Repast" by Naruse Mikio in 1951.
     The actress, whose real name was Masae Aida, was born in Yokohama and made her debut as a movie actress in 1935.
     She retired in 1962 at the age of 42 and lived in de facto seclusion for decades in Kamakura in Kanagawa near Tokyo.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire