some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

mardi 19 octobre 2010

Movie quotes


Tập hợp một số câu thoại mà tôi yêu thích (to be updated):

* Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part. - William Somerset, Se7en
* And you know what the worst part of it is? Our whole existence here is based on this great premise that we're special. They we're superior to the whole thing. But we're not. We're just like everyone else! We bought into the same, ridiculous delusion. That we have to resign from life and settle down the moment we have children. And we've been punishing each other for it. - April Wheeler, Revolutionary Road
* What did you expect? They're builders! Have you ever seen a film where the hero is a builder? No, no, because they never fucking turn up in the nick of time. Bat-builder? Spider-builder? Huh? That's why you never see a superhero with a hod! - Jamie MacDonald, In the Loop
* Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you miss - Benjamin Button, The Curios Case of Benjamin Button
* Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders - Nietzsche, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
* Somehow everything comes with an expiry date. Swordfish expires. Meat sauce expires. Even cling-film expires. Is there anything in the world which doesn't? - Cop 223, Chungking Express
* I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you. You never did anything wrong. I used to try to forget about you. I used to try to pretend that you didn't exist, but I can't. You're my girl. You're my little girl. And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me. - Randy "The Ram" Robinson, The Wrestler
* You make me want to be a better man. - Melvin Udall, As Good as It Gets
* How do you live a life full of nothing? - Ricardo Morales, El secreto de sus ojos
* The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool - Lester Bangs, Almost Famous
* Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself. - Sean, Good Will Hunting
* The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
* Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown - Walsh, Chinatown
* She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen. - Lloyd Dobler, Say Anything...
* Shut up and deal... - Fran Kubelik, The Apartment
* I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. - Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

2 commentaires:

  1. Nobody's perfect :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Đọc cái này sao em thấy...đồng cảm với bác quá. Toàn những quotes em thích cả. Nhất là trong Chunking Express và The Wrestler.

    (MThi)

    RépondreSupprimer