some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

dimanche 31 janvier 2010

The best 100 movies of the 90s


Trên YouTube không hiểu có đồng chí nào chịu khó bỏ thời gian ra cắt 100 phim ghép thành 2 cái clip khá lý thú, phim phần lớn là dạng "popular", có lẽ "best" là theo nghĩa đó, hơn nữa lại toàn phim Anh Mỹ nên biased là chuyện đương nhiên. Dù sao cũng là một danh sách đáng tham khảo cho ai cần tìm phim giải trí hay.

Phần 1:


Phần 2:


===

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire