some quotes....

I just want to tell you, I'm the one who was supposed to take care of everything. I'm the one who was supposed to make everything okay for everybody. It just didn't work out like that. And I left. I left you... And now, I'm an old broken down piece of meat... and I'm alone. And I deserve to be all alone. I just don't want you to hate me.

-Randy 'The Ram' Robinson, The Wrestler

lundi 27 juillet 2026

Keigo Higashino (1958 - 2026)


 

I just can't believe that Keigo Higashino has passed, too suddenly, too soon. Higashino-sensei, you have been, and always will be, one of my most favourite authors. Rest in peace. 


Every year I am expecting new English/French translations of your books, and always enjoy them immersely when they come out. I feel so sad that now there will be no more "new" books I can have from you. But rest assured that the books that you wrote will always stay in my memories long after this day (23 July 2026), the day you passed away.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire